At St Joseph’s Payneham, we work together as a school community, staff, students and parents in a supportive, and collaborative environment to maximise opportunities and achievement for all.
Our parents and caregivers are involved in the school in a number of ways, which helps to build our community into a welcoming, friendly place.
Term 1, 2021
- Parent -Teacher -Student special "Meet and Greet" for every student in the Preschool and School on Wednesday 20 January 2021
- Meet the Principal & teachers at Parent Information Night: Tues 2 February 2021
- Parents & Friends Meeting during the term
- Canteen orders for Recess & Lunch - contactless delivery, payment by QKR
- Register your visit via QR code
- St Joseph's Day on 19 March 2021